Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog 9 Thanksgiving Weekend

Seize the moment, I know an old cliche but an interesting way to view the whole concept of Today is the first day of the rest of your life. What a lot of things have brought us to this moment. Realizing this it gives us a new lease on life to look forward to many more gorgeous sunsets. To meet many more interesting people. To share the love of your family and the happy faces of our grandchildren as they learn to exist and make their mark in this universe filled with such grandeur and explosive thoughts that can create the world of tomorrow.
Don't dwell on things that hold you down or make you feel less than who you are. We are all created equal in this universe. We take with us what we decide and we are shaped by all around us. Our cells within our body are mere universes in themselves and every bit of dry skin that falls from our bodies becomes part of the ever expressive universe and our body creates more and on and on. As a young child I used to dwell on this thought as I sat on the riverbank in the back of our house listening to the water flow by  that I was a small but important part of the whole and I was connected to all that was out there deep in the cosmos. I know wierd stuff for a very young child but it has always stayed with me. And I continue to look to these large thoughts deep in the cosmos and I continue to know many who came before us in our past lives but I take these experiencees as gifts and use them to aid in the future taking me back to "Seize the moment." It is a beautiful day so go out and live it

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful reading, Kathleen! I'll be sure to check this blog more often for your inspirational readings. I love the message and live by it every day.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete