Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rainbow Woman

This is Rainbow Woman the person most people see in my face when I do a past life reading. She has been with me for a very long time but usually is seen by other people. I am going to talk to her today on the blog and ask her if she enables me to connect with peoples past lives and how she does this.

Hellow I am Rainbow woman. I lived on the plains of North America in the 1700's. I have been with Kathleen though for many years as I am one of her past lives. I help in this lifetime as there is much negative energy in the world with electronics and evil people that come in the way and I try to help send positive energy to those people that have a past life reading. Although Kathleen has had this gift for many centuries it is positive to enable the strength of many souls to talk to people of the past. 

Please feel free to ask me questions about your past or contact me for a past life reading at pastlifeawakenings@gmail.com or kfonseca@mymts.net  

No comments:

Post a Comment