Monday, January 16, 2012

Past Live Readings

My Reading Room

With the start of the new year I have been doing a lot of past life readings. Out of the blue many people have been contacting me to have their past lives read. Maybe it has to do with the new year 2012 and the way people are searching into their lives to be better people happier and healthier and in some way. Their readings help to let them see what  they were put on this earth to accomplish this time.

The reading begins with a meditation where I look into your face and see some of your past lives. The ones wanting to reveal themselves this day. This meditation lasts about 10 minutes. Often the person being read is also seeing faces in my face and light. I than discuss what I have seen and who would like to talk to us and let the person having the reading decide who they would like to talk to further through automatic writing. Many questions are asked and secrets from the past are revealed. It helps the person having the reading to see which directiion their life should take.

How often have you met someone you know you knew before or visited a country you know you have visited before. Most people having a past life reading make these connections when they see their past. Many phobias are also revealed and worked out.

If this interests you contact me at pastlifeawakenings@gmail.com for an appointment and to find out the cost. The reading takes about an hour or longer and you go away with automatic writing and paintings of your past lives.

Thanks Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment