Saturday, February 4, 2012

Amandes from Pompei

This is Amandes and he is the first person I spoke to through Automatic writing back when I was 17 years old. He first spoke to me in an ancient language from the region of Pompeii and Rome around 0 AD. He died in the volcanoe eruption of Vesuvius. I had been meditating when a bright light came through a wall in my livingroom. It summoned me to a table where there was paper and pen and I began to write. It of course was very frightening but I was enthralled. I asked if he could speak to me in my language and he did. He said he was my father back in these ancient times and that he was a scholar and worked in a library. It took me a while to understand what was happening. I soon began talking to other people from the past summoning them  from the seventh heavens. I asked many questions about evolution and life. I tried to deny the gift I had been given, but I got rashes on my hands and felt ill. Over the years I spoke to several souls and was given missions to do on the earth. They spoke of spaceships and computers with information of all of our lives mapped out in the universe. Right now I am doing past life readings to people who want to find out about their past. I feel it is important to see where we came fromand who we were.
to find out about your past lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment