Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More on Past Life Reading

This is someone from my far past. It is sometimes great to be able to draw people from your own past. I should be happy that I can do this but it also comes with many other responsibilities. To tune into the past or to live in the now knowing the incredible things that happened in my past gives you an inkling of the reasons why we act as we do in this life and why we follow a certain path. My path was laid out at an early age, but I tried to hide it away because I felt I wasn't normal when I should have been embracing the gift and sharing it with the world. I took a long time to understand how to share it. I had help along the way not only from talking to my past lives but from people who saw what I had as a gift. I want to thank all of you who had the insight to help me with this. Even if it may seem scarry to visit the far away recesses of our souls, believe me it is your incredible journey and a privilige to go on. Let me take you on a journey of your sacred path. Some of it will surprise you but most of it is very familiar.
Contact me for a reading pastlifeawakenings@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment